Support for Poverty Reduction In Zambia is looking for an active and capable individual to be employed on a temporal as an Office Assistant to help with the organization’s running of daily administrative and operations of the Organization for a period of Seven(7) months. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management and maintaining cleanliness of Offices
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues responsively
• Maintain trusting relationships with Organization partners and colleagues.
• Perform receptionist duties.
• Any other duties assigned by management.
• Must have a full grade twelve certificate
• Proven experience as office assistant
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
Submit your CV, letter of motivation and 3 references stating full name of referee, relationship, email address and contact telephone numbers to the email below: