Kariba Minerals Ltd, an amethyst mining company, is a joint venture between Gemfields Ltd and the ZCCM-IH. Kariba mine is based in Mapatizya which is approximately 110km from Kalomo in the Southem Province.
Job Location: Mapatizya, Southern Province
• Reporting to the Managing Director, the jobholder will head the mining operations and be responsible for safety, quality, costs and achieving production targets
• Full Grade 12 certificate coupled with a Degree in mining engineering as a minimum
• At least five (5) years’ work experience at senior level in mining operaäon
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Strong commibnent, leadership and management skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and computer skills
• Strongly results orientated with a clear determination to succeed.
How to apply
Forward a detailed CV with relevant qualifications to:
The Human Resource Manager