Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Media Supervisor.
• Ensure 100% adherence to the monthly media budget.
• Design monthly media plan for approval by the third week of every month.
• Achieve brand exposure targets set according to quartely tactical marketing plan. Secure Added Value & Branding opportunities & Leverage on them effectively.
• Supply Creative Agency with requests for concepts and creative designs for Commercial & other departments through a well detailed briefing template.
• Ensure: Material is current and upto date, Presenters are Motivated and engaged with the Brand as Ambassadors( 1 activity per quarter).
• Achieve 100% customer relationship management with suppliers by ensuring that payments are done on time and issues arising are resolved within 72 hours.
• Report on weekly media activities and competitor review
• Report on monthly cost budget and media activities + other activities.
• Bachelor/Diploma in Media, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
• One (1)- two (2) Years working experience in Telecommunications or Company or profit making organization.
• Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to adapt to Change.
• Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate.
• Possess strong product and system knowledge.
• Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
How to apply
Submit your applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word):