Applications are invited trom suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions at Lusaka Apex Medical University (LAMU).
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Examines quotations received from suppliers assigned by supervisor to ensure compliance with specifications.
• Makes arrangement with superior to present the quotations to the tender committee for selection of a suitable vendor
• Raises orders specifying the type and quantity of goods of services required to be provided and submits it to superior for dispatch to the vendor concerned
• Participates in monitoring the progress and lead time of the orders made, regularly to ensure purchases are achieved within the agreed time frames.
• Maintain a record of all the procurement documents e.g. copies of orders, quotations, tender documents etc
Essential Qualifications for the Position:
• Diploma in CIPS and current member of Zambia Institute ot Purchasing and supply and CIPS
• Five (5) O Levels including Maths & English
• Minimum Experience of two (2) years work experience
• Computer literate
How to apply
Applications with detailed CV, certified copies of professional/academic certificates, contact numbers and at least three (3) traceable referees, should be submitted to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager,
Lusaka Apex Medical University Ltd,
Corporate Head Office,
18963 off Katimamulilo Road Olympia Park,