WWF – World Wide Fund for Nature is the world’s largest independent conservation organization, with close to five million supporters and a network of active in more than 100 countries on five continents. Our mission is to stop the degredation of the planet’s natural envimnment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature by conserving the world’s biological diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable and promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. WWF Zambia seeks to recruit proficient, energetic and motivated individual to be part of the team in the following role:
• The post holder will be working under the supervision of the Conservation Manager. This is a 2-year position whose main responsibilty is to facilitate Strategic Development and Programme Design, Represent WWF and Lead Relationships with Key Partners, Capacity Development, Resource Moblllsat]on, Programme Management Monltoring end Evaluat]on end Leamlng and CBNRM Technical Guidance.
• The Landscape Manager plays the lead role in he design and delivery of our WWF Zambia strategy goals in the Silowana Complex, and will be the WWF Zambia representative for WWFs broader engagement and support to KAZA.
• They will be in charge of the planning, coordination, and management of WWF Zambia’s integrated and multi-sectoral landscape-based Community Centred Conservaton Development Programme in the Silowana Complex.
• They will inspire and manage relationships with key stakeholders, and ensure that we develop and deliver a strategy and model whose activities will contribute to the futilment of WWFs Zambia’s vision and the nation’s Seventh National Development Plan.
• Master’s Degree in Natural Resource Management, Social Sciences, and/or Development Studies, or significant equivalent professional experience.
• At least 10 years relevant experience in integrated natural resource management with a focus on CBNRM and/or landscape-based approaches.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience as a project/programme manager and team leader of multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in participatory and processes
• Experience building influential community institutions and supporting communities to derive equitable and sustainable economic benefits from natural resources.
• Proven experience with the financial management of donor funded projects
How to apply
Email a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating the position applied for to the email below: