Tyre King is continuing to grow and expand its footprint in Zambia and is currently seeking to recruit the services of qualified professionals to fill the position listed below. Our company is one of the leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailers in Zambia and currently operating in sixteen (16) tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are therefore, seeking to recruit the following professionals to join our Head Office and Branch Management teams.
• Ensure that employment practices, compensation, and Tyre King Policies and local labor laws, and implement Human Resources policies for staff in accordance with Tyre King Values and policies.
• Manage performance reviews twice per year and management of non-performers.
• Facilitate performance review feedback letters to staff and annual performance increment/bonus in writing.
• Work with recruiting line managers on applicant sourcing strategies.
• Coordinate all company staff recruitments and departmental workforce requirements. Ensure that all job descriptions are reviewed and updated as and when required.
• Ensure maintenance of compensation and benefit and staf records.
• Coordinate salary & budget planning for all staf with Head of HR.
• Manage employee attendance: annual leave plans, processing leave applications, and timekeeping, statutory leave.
• Compile required HR Monthly reports.
• Support staff in the Capacity Building and Training on skills profiing, auditing and identification of specific capacity building and trailing needs.
• Facilitate implementation of orientation/training of both new and old employees.
• Ensure fire safety compliance, training of fire marshals, fire drills, first aiders and first aid compliance in all locations.
• Manage employee disciplinary process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or Degree in Social Sciences. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience heading a Human Resources and Administration dept. Computer literate and must be a fully paid-up member ot ZIHRM (required)
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV and cover letters to the Head HR by email to: