The Council of Churches in Zambia wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Head of Finance and Administration.
Reporting to the General Secretary.
The Head of Finance and Administration will be responsible for:
• To manage all CCZS finances in an efficient and transparent manner and as well as taking care of human resource administration.
• Supervising and coordinating all work related to finances of the organization.
• Ensure compliance with international accounting guidelines
• Confer advice and initiate policies and procedures related to human resource, financial management and other relevant policies for effective running of the organisation.
• Ensure effective management of personnel issues.
• To mobilize operational funds.
• To plan and supervise the Monitoring and Evaluation functions of the organization.
• To ensure that CCZ budget is realistic and achievable.
• To ensure effective budget tracking system is tn place and effectively.
• Timely production of financial relations in accordance with the financial management manual.
• To administer human resources in accordance With the laid down human resource policy.
Qualifications and Experience
• Five years’ experience in finance and administration.
• Minimum of ACCA qualification or its equivalent.
• Ability to manage finances effectively and sustainably
• Be exposed to the NGO world.
• He or she must be a paid up member of ZICA
How to apply
Applications with CVs, Certified copies of qualifications and a Church recommendation letter can forwarded to:
The General Secretary Council of Churches in Zambia,
PO Box 30315,