• OnePay Operations Executive
Our Financial Technology (FinTech) Division seeks to recruit an Operations Executive
• The function of this role is to monitor the day to day transactions on our systems as well as ensuring straight through processing of all transactions. You will help our Clients investigate any disputed/contested payments and take the necessary action required either internally or externally with our payment partners for VISA, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on cases of disputes and contested payments
• Collecting data and prepare replies to incoming requests
• Maintain daily MIS for incoming & outgoing transactions
• Process data and documentation, and updating internal systems
• Process requests in a timely manner as per company and card scheme (VISA and MasterCard) guidelines
• Working closely with the rest of the team
• Preparing summary reports as requested
• Monitor Cards & Fraud activities
• Take care of daily operation on and manage any manual or stuck transactions.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have an investigative nature to look into cases of dispute resolution / chargebacks
• Have an analytical mindset
• Be highly motivated and have good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
• You can work accurately; a payment to an ‘almost correct’ account is 100% wrong
• Knowledge of card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay), SQL and chargeback
• Autonomous, quick learner, and pro-active
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining quality.
Desirable Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues.
• Have at least Diploma level education, preferably qualified in Banking, Commerce, Business and Computing with at least 1 year experience in a related area.
How to Apply
Send Motivation Letter & CV to: