• Attend to wall in Clients
• Attend to all Phones company phones
• Provide the clients with all the necessary information regarding our services.
• Ensuring that all the payments are done to accounts, (storage/freight/clearance fee/handling.
• Ensure all off-net shipments are treated as per Off-net shipment procedure.
• Respond to all mails within 30 minutes and ensure that customs feedback is accurate.
• Provision of feedback to all clients on the shipment status
• Ensure that all the PODs are given to respective people
• Always be willing to offer a solution to our clients without going out of our code of conduct and within the rules and regulations of Zambia Revenue Authority.
• Assist with the Frontline when need arise
• And any other responsibilities assigned by you supervisor / Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Diploma in Public Administration / Business management/ Business Administration
• Knowledge in Clearing process will be an added advantage
• Preferred Skills
Very Good Communication Skills
• Attentive to details
• Good Customer Services Skills
• Aggressive and able to push things while working with the team
• Willing to learn customs procedures as well as willingness to deliver a needed service to our clients.
How to apply
Submit your CV to: