Kobil Zambia Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of the Kenol Kobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result-oriented individual to fill the following vacancy:
• To provide the requisite accounting services to ensure all financial transactions are carried out in accordance with generally accounting practices and international financial reporting.
• Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the post holder will be responsible for Payables, Treasury activities, Budgeting, Inventory Management, Tax Matters, Internal Controls and Systems, Cash Flow Management, Bank Reconciliations, Creditors Reconciliations and Analyses, VAT/WHT Returns, ERB Returns, Liaising with Auditors and Record Keeping.
• University graduate and a qualified accountant with full ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
• Good Computer Skills and must be familiar with computerized accounting packages
• A member of ZICA
• Sound knowledge of International accounting standards and practices
• Must not be over 30 years of age
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Send copies of relevant academic, professional qualifications, detailed CVs with three traceable references, a duly filled attached Pre-Interview Form and daytime contact number must be submitted to:
The Human Resources & Administration Officer,
Kobil Zambia Ltd,