Precision Recruitment International connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future. We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent. We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll, talent management, training, psychometric and behaviour assessments. We seek two enthusiastic Registered Nurses to be based at a top private clinic near East Park in Lusaka.
• The role will involve assessment of patient needs, production and implementation of Care Plans and accurate documentation of Resident Records.
• Full registration with the Nursing Council; or passed the Nursing and Midwifery Council's Computer Based Test
• Days and Nights Wanted 38 Hours per week
• Quarterly discretionary bonus
• Five (5).six (6) weeks annual holiday, including statutory holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
• Discounted staff meals
How to apply
If you fit this Criteria, Please email you CV to: