PRI connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future. We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent. We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll, talent management, training, psychometric and behaviour assessments. The company is seeking to recruit the Administration Assistant:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Must be a lady
• Good command of English
• Motivated & efficient
• Good client relationship.
• Good telephone manner and understanding.
• Job entails all aspects of Administration, orders, Customer relations, book keeping, minimal supervision after training, computer literate.
• They will work under but together with our existing Admin staff
• Preferably not someone with small kids.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
How to apply
Please email your CV in WORD to: