Zambia Revenue Authority Job Vacancy In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in ZRA.
• Reporting directly to the Procurement Controller, the job holder will be responsible for the day to day operations of the procurement activities through timely sourcing of goods, services, works and consulting services in order to meet organizational requirements.
• Prepare bidding documents for goods, works and consultant services in accordance with the approved procurement plan for review by the Procurement Controller
• Prepare evaluation reports and procurement committee paper
• Undertake market research to ensure purchases are sourced from the most competitive source.
• Prepare and drafts contracts for goods, works and services,
• Ensure that all procurement records are properly kept and up to date
• Prepare periodic and adhoc procurement reports timely as required
• Administer tender closing and opening and prepare tender opening reports
• Ensure timely matching and verification of supplier and service provider’s invoices in the SAP system for onward transmission to Finance Department
• Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) Equivalent
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Procurement;
• Minimum of three (3) years relevant post-qualifying work experience in procurement.
• Full member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply with a valid practicing License.
• Knowledge of the Public Procurement guidelines
Skills And Attributes
• High level of integrity
• Report writing skills
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Computer skills
How to apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted,
Director - Human Resource,
Zambia Revenue Authority,
PO Box 35710,