Yalelo is seeking a highly energetic and hands-on HR & Administration Officer who is to work in Siavonga under our HR and Administration department.
The HR & Administration Assistant will be responsible for various tasks required by Yalelo, which will fall primarily under Human Resources and Site Administration.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
• To provide a professional HR support service covering payroll administration, HR administration and providing HR advice and support to the site.
• To provide support to the HR Manager in the day-to-day operations of the HR function, advising and coaching Line Managers and employees on policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment and basic employment law matters.
• To provide support to the HR Manager in employee relations issues, such as disciplinary, grievance and attendance management.
• Process disciplinary documents, arrange for case hearings and take Minutes
• To maintain, develop and improve HR systems so that accurate records are kept and efficient data retrieval is available for employees and management information.
• To support the HR Manager and the Production Director in the maintenance and implementation of administrative processes, policies and systems.
• Assist with communication drives to ensure employees are informed (Notice Boards, distribution of briefs, etc.)
• Member of ZIHRM
• Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
• Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Laws, HR Policies & Procedures
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum two years of professional experience
• Highly motivated self-starter; well-organized; resourceful; works well as part of a team
The role will be primarily based out of Siavonga but may require occasional overnight travel to Lusaka.
How to Apply
Apply in writing enclosing/attaching your CV to: