Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Executive Recruitment We specialize in identifying, attracting and hiring professionals to critical positions with companies across the country. We are not driven by previously-defined processes and predictable solutions, but by listening to clients’ needs and working together to chart, then navigate the wisest course. We target and headhunt by specific industries to ensure that quality candidates are not missed out. Our vigorous research and selection process ensure that we only target the best candidates and conduct reference checks on the shortlisted candidates. You need a trusted and reliable partner for your executive search positions. Our experienced Recruitment Consultants just need a thorough understanding of the job requirement and we will ensure to deliver the best fit candidates for your organization.
• The Personal Assistant (PA) will manage the executive office administratively and perform most functions in the absence of the CEO.
• The PA will also be required to develop, implement and administers departmental office systems and procedures.
• Manage, co-ordinate, and supervise a group of subordinates that provide the administrative support functions in the organization in order to contribute to its smooth running.
• May serve as
Summaries of Key Responsibilities;
• Maintains the diary for the CEO, planning and scheduling of appointments and meetings in consultation with him to avoid clash of programmes and offering appropriate support services.
• Receives visitors and guests and attends to all protocol arrangements to project a good image of the organization
• Prepares and manages correspondence, reports and documents.
• Monitor budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports. May prepare spreadsheets for budgets including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts
• Files documents as per agreed systems and procedures to facilitate good record keeping.
• Coordinates activities and affairs of senior management
• Makes travel and accommodation arrangements with airlines/travel agents and hotels/ lodges, car hire and other arrangements for the CEO and other EXCO members on business trips.
• Supervises workers in the section in order to add value to the organisation.
• Performs a range of administrative tasks to ensure an organization functions efficiently;
• Coordinates auxiliary administration services to support management and Board requirements.
• Good communication skills both written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent Work Organisation skills
• Proven office administration and customer service skills required.
• Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools.
• Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects
Qualification and Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Degree in Business / Public Administration or related qualification
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage
• Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position
• Working Experience of 2-3 years with Bank, Audit, Financial Institution or Insurance Company in the same capacity will be a plus
• Basic Accounting skills added an advantage
How to Apply
Submit your CV to:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,