• Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to driver complaints
• Conducting inspections
• Repairing engine failures
• Repairing mechanical systems malfunctions
• Replacing damaged parts and components.
• Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
• Adjusting controls and systems.
• Complying with company’s HSE requirements by ensuring that tasks are done in a clean and safe environment
• Accomplishing maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Finding and identifying mechanical faults, for example in the brakes, gears or fuel pumps
• Checking for problems in vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle’s electronic control unit (ECU)
• Advising manager on the repairs needed and how critical they are and the repair time estimates
• Carrying out routine servicing and pre/post trip checks on all company vehicles
• Consulting with other mechanics on issues that seem complex to them
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: