Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Executive Recruitment we specialize in identifying, attracting and hiring professionals to critical positions with companies across the country. We are not driven by previously-defined processes and predictable solutions, but by listening to clients’ needs and working together to chart, then navigate the wisest course. We target and headhunt by specific industries to ensure that quality candidates are not missed out. Our vigorous research and selection process ensure that we only target the best candidates and conduct reference checks on the shortlisted candidates. You need a trusted and reliable partner for your executive search positions. Our experienced Recruitment Consultants just need a thorough understanding of the job requirement and we will ensure to deliver the best fit candidates for your organization. The Copperbelt Coordinator will oversee the general functions of ground operations by ensuring that the life circle of all shipments international and domestic in the Northern region are processed according the standard recovery, manifest ticking, on time deliveries, POD communications, collections, manifested, connections, transits.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Arrange and facilitate for trucks on dedicated loads
• Monitor dedicated loads movements and provide feedback to both internal and external clients.
• Ensure timely communications to the Services / operations manager of all challenges faced from day to day running of the operation
• Monitor consolidated truck movement from Lusaka all the way to Solwezi and back report issues but facilitate to meet expected stand.
• Ensure that all shipments are accepted in Ground ops against a trucking manifest.
• Ensure that the manifest is ticked immediately and shipments sorted accordingly within 30min of recovery and report all the discrepancies and resolved before dispatching to other station.
• Ensure that all partners, flights, rates are managed to the benefit of the company
• Ensure over time is as per agreed by the line manager
• Week end International and domestic procedures are managed properly
• Ensure daily checking of shipments in the bagging room - for ensuring direct movements and route planning
• Ensure material connection and advise all
• Quick escalations and reaction to operations matters
• Manage leave days for your staff
• Adherence to product Terms & Conditions
• Daily briefing with the ops / services manager as per agreed
• Ensure that the couriers are out of the office by 08:15 in the morning for the first run and 14:00 hours in the afternoon for the second run
• Manage motor bikes, Motor vehicles and ensure that you keep track of fuel usage.
• Ensure staff and shipment security to avoid unnecessary losses
• Ensure that the operations reports are done daily and sent to the National services Manager and Copperbelt Manager
• And any other duties assign to you by management from time to time
• Good communications skills
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Strong Customer focus
• Good organizer, hands-on goal getter, with a good Attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and Communication Skill
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively manage time
• Good analytical skills
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma in CILT any Business Related Qualification
• Three (3) years’ experience in logistics environment
• Working experience with a courier company will be a plus
• Must have at least 1 year experience on supervisory level
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body.
How to apply
Send your applications to the links below:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,