Yalelo is a pioneer of aquaculture in Zambia, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. We implement a scalable solution to ease the pressure on Zambia’s struggling wild-capture fisheries sector. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become one leading fisheries firms in Africa. We breed and grow our tilapia on the shores of Lake Kariba and sell our product fresh nation-wide. Our pristine water, locally produced non-GMO fish feed and a robust cold-chain results in a product quality and affordability that is transforming the customer experience.
• Seeking an ambitious, motivated & enthusiastic Sales Manager with experience in fast moving environments to lead our Northern Region Sales team on to great heights.
• We need someone who has a desire to lead from the front and will play an active role in securing new business and mobilising a results-focused, execution-driven salesforce.
The Right-Fit Candidate:
• Three (3) years+ work experience, preferably in FMCG
• Degree holder or professional qualification in a relevant discipline
• Experience building sales and growing business across multiple channels (traditional trade, modern trade…)
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong demand/supply optimisation skills
• Good analytical and opportunity management skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: