The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for assisting the Marketing and Customer Experience Manager in developing and implementing marketing and customer experience initiatives. He or she will ensure that the subsidiary has reliable and up to date knowledge of the demands and expectations of our customers.
Duties and responsibilities includes:
• Support and facilitate the implementation of annual marketing plan.
• Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go market strategies.
• Ensure implementation of customer service standard across all FINCA Zambia branches, departments etc.
• Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize consumer insights.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
• Support branch promotional and marketing efforts.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information
• Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Develops alternative solutions
• Works well in group problem solving situations Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
• Shares expertise with others.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming
• Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit
• Puts success of team above own interests
• Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
• Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
• Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities
• Makes self-available to staff
• Provides regular performance feedback
• Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth
• Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals
• Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
• Measures self against standard of excellence
• Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities
• Uses time efficiently
• Plans for additional resources
• Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
• Applies feedback to improve performance
• Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Professional cerification with chartered insititute of marketing or zambia institute of marketing
• A university degree in marketing or related discipline.
• Three (3) years of experience working at a supervisory or strategic level in customer service of a private company, preferably in a financial institution
• Knowledge of microsoft word, Excel and power point presentation.
• Excellent written oral English language abilities are required and the person must be conversant in business English
How to Apply
Send your applications to the link below: