• The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing, interpreting and converting data into information that management can use to make informed decisions.
• S/he is responsible for analyzing objectives of the business and develop solutions of business sense.
• S/he translates business requirements to System/Functional requirements.
• The Business Analyst reports to the Chief Commercial Chief (CCO) in commercial department.
• To collect data for developing relevant business planning models for the Commercial strategic planning process.
• To develop and adapt reports on key performance indicators to ensure that business managers can measure, monitor and continuously improve performance.
• To assist in the planning, developing and coordination of the production of performance reports.
• Act as liaison between the Business and other support functions to provide management information and ensure adherence to set deadlines e.g. adherence to budget timelines.
• Identify and interpret trends and utilize information to provide business performance improvement advice on focus areas for the various segments.
• Prepare and present detailed business performance reports for the Head of Commercial, Head of sales and distribution and all relevant committees and stakeholders.
• Preparation of analyzed management information in a timely and accurate manner to support the decision scope for management.
• To assist with benchmarking analysis for services.
• To support business managers in developing performance improvement initiatives and strategies to support business performance improvement.
• To interpret and provide accurate and timely information to key stakeholders in the required format to facilitate decision making process
• Monitor and track achievements against target for key metrics.
• Job Core Competencies
• Strong tactical, communication, planning and execution skills.
• Excellent communication and analysis skills.
• Creative, out of the box thinker.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguity.
• MS Office proficiency.
• Attention to detail.
• Customer service orientation.
• Drive for results.
• Communication skills.
• Verbal and written communication.
• Analytical skills.
• Project management skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
• 3 to 7 years’ experience in a reputed commercial bank or financial institutions
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Post graduate with Banking Specialization
• Written and spoken fluency in English
How to Apply
Send your applications to the link below: