• Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort.
• Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
• We focus on flawless journeys – why not let us help shape yours?
• Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure all cleanliness standards are met
• Prioritize vacant rooms that need immediate cleaning and list of prospective check outs and assign rooms to room attendants
• Assign housekeeping staff duties and inspect work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness
• Communicate with Manager and/or Front Desk of rooms ready for occupancy
• Inventory stock levels to ensure adequate supplies
• Issue supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff
• Notify Manager of any performance issues/concerns
• Ongoing review of rooms, halls and lobbies to determine need for repair or replacement of furniture/equipment and make recommendations to management team
• Conduct training of new employees, explaining AVANI policies, housekeeping processes and standards, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment
• Attend training as directed
• Attend staff meetings with department leaders to discuss policy, guest complaints and make recommendations for improvements in efficiency
• High School Certificate
• Diploma in Hotel Management
• Strong Leader of people
• Proficient in English language
• Familiar with common computer software programs
• Must be willing to work on holidays
• May require overnight stays
• Must be willing to work varied hours
How to apply
Submit Your CVs to: