• To provide a direct and immediate interface with walk-in and telephonic customers and visitors.
• Provide administrative support to staff
• Ensure that all documents received which require filing are filed accordingly, completely and properly.
• Provide general support services to the organization
• Answer and route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries; maintain log of inquiries and visitors as required.
• Route incoming mail; ensure distribution of correspondence and other material to staff.
• Assist in scheduling of appointments or meetings
• Ensure that only business-related documents are couriered out of the company
• Ensure all areas of the reception are kept neat at all times
• Receiving of police warrants and registration for submission to Facilities Admin for searching
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
• One (1) years working experience, preferably in the service industry
• Customer Services Etiquette training
• Front Desk Operations
How to apply
Submit your CV to the email below: