The National Road Fund Agency (NRFA) was established under the National Road Fund Act No. 13 of 2002 of the Laws of Zambia. The core function of NRFAis to administer and manage the Road Fund in Zambia. NRFA is now seeking the services of the following:
Reporting to the Manager – ICT, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Manager – ICT in the management of the overall ICT Infrastructure for the NRFA including planning, implementation and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations.
Qualifications and attributes:
• Full Grade tuvelve (12) School Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or Bachelorof Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Certification in Oracle or CISCO, Microsoft will be added advantage.
• At least three (3) years practical ICT experience with any reputable firm
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
• Good presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Must be a holder of a Valid Driving License.
How to Apply
Interested Zambian Citizens should send their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees to the address below:
The Director/CEO National Road Fund Agency,
PO Box 50695,