• The Logistics Supervisor will be will be responsible for leading the Logistics Team and ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management. The Logistics Supervisor will also handle motor vehicle registration, interpol and facilitation of fitness.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines, corporate metrics and productivity measurements.
• Lead training, hiring, career development and enrichment of all department associates.
• Coordinating Logistic and PDI to have efficient and productive operations
• Ensure that all vehicles are processed on SAP (creation, arrival and clearance) and maintains proper records of all import documentation.
• Checking and signing of all required Orders in SAP (Fuel, PDI, Sublet)
• Prepare accurate and timely customer documentation in accordance with the set Supply and Demand SOP and Government regulation standards.
• Coordinate with Logistics Officers & Registration Clerks for timely updates
• Monitoring Daily Global Report of units in Customs Clearance process.
• Release of vehicles from the clearing agent once cleared.
• Coordinate with Parts team to have enough and timely all necessary accessories for fitment.
• Check and manipulate with stock of removed accessories in line with SOP.
• Work with transporters for effective vehicle movement’s deliveries, processing of claims and follow up on required repairs once claims are approved.
• Monitoring Daily and Follow up with Registration Clerks concerning Physicals Reports, Interpol’s and Vehicle Registrations for all branches.
• Ensuring the Annual Registration of Trade Plates is in order for all branches.
• Good Leadership and communication skills
• Analytical and Computer skills
• Attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced Diploma / Degree in Transport and Logistics or related field Automotive aligned discipline.
• Working experience in the Motor Vehicle Industry in the same capacity will be plus
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar area.
• Must have good experience in registration of MOTOR VEHICLES and facilitation of FITNESS
• Good knowledge and experience in supply chain management
• Knowledge of customs laws and processes
• Driving skills (Driver license for both automatic and manual transmission vehicles)
How to apply
Apply online or send your CV and cover letter direct to: