Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Manages the tasks assigned to them by the workshop manager, supervisor and foreman and filters this down to their team, the Tyre department supervisor is responsible for the proper documentation of the teams KPI’s
• Coordinate the need for maintenance and repair of equipment with other departments in the workshop including but not limited to: Mechanic, panel beating and welding departments.
• Perform all necessary tire repairs, dismounts, and mounts of all tires at store location & field service calls.
• Check in, code and tag all tire inventories.
• Manage the tire inventory.
• Maintain and secure the tire warehouse, as well as keep it neat and clean.
• Maintain all tire department equipment to keep in safe working order and report all problems and breakage to supervisor or management.
• Be responsible for starting and turning in all work-orders and tickets to supervisor or manager.
• Help will be provided as deemed necessary by management and when it is available.
• Report all accidents immediately to your supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Experience
• Certificate in Mechanics
• Five years’ experience in Mechanics, panel beating/ painting operations
• Ability to operate all tools and equipment involved in the panel beating department.
• A leader with strong organizational and management skills
• Energetic, self-motivated and target orientated.
• Good Analytical skills
• Must have knowledge /background in tyre repair
• Effective scheduling abilities
How to apply
Apply online or send your CV and cover letter direct to: