The North Western Water Supply and Sewerage Company Ltd (NWWSSCL) is a commercial utility, providing water and sanitation services in the North – Western Province. The Company has a vision of “striving for excellence in water supply and sanitation”. It is value driven and performance oriented and since inception in the year 2000 has been among the top performing utilities. NWWSSCL is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to recruit high profile, self-motivated, innovative, honesty, committed, adequately qualified and appropriately experienced persons to fill the following vacant position in a challenging environment. The Company operates in Eight (8) Districts.
Reports to: District Supervisor/District Manager
• Your role is to ensure that excellent plumbing works are done for rising mains and distribution lines in line with Company policy to ensure that customers receive adequate water.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out inspection and repairs of all pumping mains and distribution lines to minimize distribution losses.
• Connecting new customers and disconnecting defaulting customers.
• Carrying out leak surveys.
• Laying up new trunk and distribution pipelines network in the expansion of water supply network
• Reconnecting customers after they have made all necessary payments for reconnections.
• Carry out any other duties that your supervisor may assign you.
Qualifications and other Attributes
• Full grade twelve (12) school certificate with at least five (05) O levels credits including English Language and Mathematics.
• Mature, honest and sober Character.
• Craft certificate in plumbing and sheet metal.
• At least two (02) years working experience.
• Experience in the water supply and sanitation will be added advantage.
• Membership to EIZ.
• Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, day time contact telephone number(s) and at least three traceable referees should reach the undermentioned:
Manager Human Resources,
Administration North Western Water Supply and Sewerage Company Ltd,
PO Box 110184,