Investrust Bank Plc, a growing indigenous commercial bank listed on the Lusaka Stock Exchange, is looking for qualified, self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions that have fallen vacant.
Location: Lusaka Main
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Senior Manager – Infrastructure Support and Security Systems.
Job holder is responsible for providing first level infrastructure and security system support while ensuring maximum availability and uptime.
• Ensuring that requests/ incidents are resolved within the specified period the SLA and escalate issues accordingly.
• Install, support and maintenance of all infrastructure hardware and security systems, including but not limited to Computer (desktops, servers and laptops), Communications (routers, switches, and firewalls), printers, scanners, CCTV cameras, etc.
• Monitor email system, LAN/ WAN activities and server storage capacity and ensure these are within optimum limits.
• Configure routers, switches, firewalls and other network accessories in line with best practice
• Manage operating systems and software ensure that are installed and configured according to best practice.
• Administer all Domain users and equipment.
• Test changes and upgrades to the infrastructure and security systems and ensure test results are well documented and changes/ upgrades authorized before they are applied to the production and disaster recovery environment.
• Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning/ recovery strategies.
• Ensure the deployment of security patches and anti-virus software to all machines on the network.
• Conduct testing, implementation and sign-off of all changes
• Ensure all changes are tested in liaison with other units in the information technology department
• Conduct Post Implementation reviews of all projects
• Ensuring all test systems are fully operational
• Perform any lawful assignment given by superiors.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Information Systems.
• Four (4) years post qualifying experience in the ICT field.
• Knowledge of server operating systems, especially windows platform and LAN/ WAN technologies.
• Ability to work independently and good team member.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Proactive and a self-starter.
How to Apply
Applications together with certified copies of certificates and CVs along with details of 3 references who can be reached/ contacted easily should reach the under listed address:
Head - Human Resource & Administration,
Investrust Bank Plc,
PO Box 32344,