The Depot Operative will be responsible for Aviation Depot Operations and related manual and electronic Administration works and HSEQ matters.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Conduct all Depot Operation activities: Product receipt, storage and handling, and product distribution in a safe, secure efficient and timely manner using company provided resources/limits and in accordance with company policies and industrial accepted practices.
• Carry out daily quality and Inventory control checks ( dips, temperature, stock control) as per required procedure
• Adhering to quality control and operational procedures
• Adhering to facility maintenance activities to ensure readiness / reliability of depot equipment and vehicles at all times.
• Implement all corrective actions for the depot and apron operations as suggested by site hierarchy
• Implementing of approved depot policies, regulations, procedures and work instructions.
• Participate in all HSE related programs /activities/drills for regular and contracted staff.
• Efficient execution of sales orders in SAP
• Adequate filling of records related to Receipts, Sales , Dispatches to other Depots, Month end documents )
• Meet company safety objectives applicable to the depot.
• Meet delivery commitments to customers in accordance with established guidelines.
• Adhere to depot procedures, instructions and training requirements up to date.
• Meet product quality objectives during receiving, storage and loading in accordance with set guidelines.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal
• Team worker QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Qualifications and Experience
• Grade Twelve Certificate
• Must have a minimum of a Craft Certificate in Mechanics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• A holder of a valid Driving License.
• Must have experience in handling Petroleum and Lubricates How to apply
How to apply
Send your applications to the undersigned:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,