Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions at the University of Zambia:
School of Mines
• To teach, conduct research and carry out other academic related tasks.
1. Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
2. Bachelor of Mining Science/Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering in Mining Engineering;
3. Master of Mining Science/Master of Science or PhD in any of the following specializations;
4. Geostatistics and Resource Estimation;
• Materials handling and Mine Mechanisation;
• Mining technology; and
• Rock mechanics
5. Two (2) years teaching or research experience at College or University level;
6. Must be a member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ);
7. Registered Engineer with the Engineers’ Registration Board.
8. Must have proof of publications.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to:
University of Zambia,
PO Box 32379,