Alistair Group makes our clients' businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions. We are an asset-based organization run by a professional and highly experienced team focused on bringing efficiency, execution culture and best practice to our customers’ operations.
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports and other reports required internally or externally.
• Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload and clear the port efficiently,
• Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
• Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes,
• Uploading drivers per diems, road tolls and other trip related expenses to INTER AFRICA
• Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
• Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers)
• Briefing on truck status in meetings.
• Hold and document trip brief and de-briefs.
Education, Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline
• Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
• Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a growing company.
• Strong communication and administration skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: