• To implement the strategy that is congruent with the MTN Trade Marketing strategy
• Contribute and implement the long-term Trade Marketing strategy.
• Develop and implement Trade Marketing plan aligned to the departmental business plan and MTN Group brand architecture and guidelines.
• Analyze competitor actions and positioning regarding Trade Marketing activities and steer program to retain high ground.
• Identifies, evaluates and assesses new opportunities aimed at increasing brand visibility, brand affinity, revenue and product uptake and seek for approval through the Trade Marketing Manager.
• Drive best practice, continuous improvement and innovation for Trade Marketing activities at process and procedure levels.
• Ensure effectively distribution of Point of sale material to target markets.
• Ensure effective distribution of soft and elements (branding elements)
• Manage material inventory by monitoring stock levels and reporting to Trade Marketing Manager.
• Conduct trade audits and share the finding with the relevant departments to ensure closure of gaps identified.
• Diploma in marketing or any other Business/Commerce related studies.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Trade Marketing and or Brand Management in FMCG
• Basic GSM and Telecommunication Fundamentals.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: