Barrick Lumwana Mining Company Ltd (LMC), a copper mining company owned by Barrick Gold Corporation is situated in the North Western region of Zambia, some 300 km west of the Zambian Copperbelt and 95 km south west of the provincial capital of Solwezi. The mine is a multi-pit, multi staged operation mining approximately 100MT of ore and waste per annum and producing copper concentrates containing an average of 120,000 tonnes of copper metal per year over a twenty (20) year mine life, making Lumwana the largest single open cut copper mine in Africa. The Company is now looking for an experienced and qualified individual to be considered for the position of Admin Clerk.
• Reporting to the Coordinator – Learning and Development, Your duties will include but not limited to the following;
• Assist the Coordinator – Learning & Development in their administrative requirements which include general filing and provision of support information as required in supporting BCBED implementation roll out
• Maintaining an updated register for all incoming and outgoing documents
• Updating information for the Learning & Development department by ensuring training records and plans have been updated on a daily basis.
• Keeping an updated inventory of all office requirements & stationery
• Filing and updating of Training section records and assessments
• Word processing, photocopying and binding as required
• Ensuring all activities undertaken are carried out in accordance with Company Safety Policies
• Ensuring the content of personnel files and other sensitive documentation is maintained in a confidential manner and in alignment with company policies and procedures
• Document control of issued training material to personnel
• Scanning of all relevant departmental documentation and filling hard copies of originals.
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Experience & Qualifications
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Certificate in Business Administration or related discipline
• At least 2 years relevant experience in an administrative/ secretarial role
• Must have good written and oral communication skills in English
• Good computer skills with ability to integrated management systems, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: