• Receive vehicle on incoming w/b and enter details of contract into the w/b computer system
• Draw off samples from the vehicle, provide to QA for further approvals
• Operate and maintain full PLC system and manual sliding gates to unload silos
• Operate cleaner by insuring correct screens is fitted for correct product.
• Housekeeping, insuring all silos and Elevators are locked at all times.
• Insuring correct product movement to avoid mixture of product at all times.
• Cleaning of storage bins as required, as well as in and around the silo’s
• Preparation of stock sheets, stock declarations and temperature readings
• Comply with Health and Safety, Fire and Environmental legislation and policies
• Provide support to the management to run the site in a safe and efficient manner
• Ensure site security is maintained at all times
• Operation of the silo’s for loading and unloading of 1 commodity at a time
• Keep records as required by Quality Assurance or any relevant government legislation
• Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Silo operator will be responsible to manage galvanized steel silo’s, to meet the commercial requirements of Seba Foods’ whilst maximising efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards. He/She will be responsible to liaise with Logistics, WAl, Procurement, Accounts and Production Manager while operating the silos.
• Proficiency and experience in handling inventory
• PLC experience
• Silo operation experience will be a benefit. Good teamworking skills
• English Verbal and written communication skills
• Electrical or ITI Diploma or Related Qualification
• Able to work at heights
• IT literate with experience of using Microsoft office
• A flexible approach to working hours specifically in peak periods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to work co-operatively with others and independently at times without supervision
How to Apply
Please send your detailed CV and cover letter to:
PO Box 36207,