First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is an established and growing mining and metals company currently operating four mines and developing projects worldwide. Our aim is to become a globally diversified mining and metals company. With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world. We currently produce copper cathode, copper in concentrate, nickel, gold and sulphuric acid. First Quantum’s current operations are the Kansanshi copper-gold mine in Zambia, the Guelb Moghrein copper-gold mine in Mauritania, the Kevitsa nickel-copper-PGE mine in Finland and the Ravensthorpe nickel-cobalt mine in Australia. When our current projects are in operation, we expect we will be able to triple our annual copper production capacity and be positioned within the world’s 10 largest copper producers. Sentinel is the first mine to be developed at the Trident project in the North Western Province of Zambia. The project comprises five large-scale mining licences and significant geological potential exists for expansion of operations, including the Enterprise nickel mine announced in December 2012. First Quantum is investing US$1.725-billion at the Sentinel mine and construction remains on time and on budget. Plant commissioning will commence in mid-2014 and copper production is expected reach 280 - 300,000 tonnes per annum.
• Providing network technical support and merging different technologies
• Lead new installations and expectations
• Assist Network Engineer with work load
• Assist with technical consultation in the design and development of infrastructure network systems to ensure a robust and stable environment.
• Adhere to and implement Group ICT standards and policies
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
• CCNA required
• FOA Certified required
• N+ Certification
• Strong CISCO networking skills
• Administrative experience with skills to support and maintain network infrastructure.
• At least 2 years experience in managing network systems with a technical combination of LAN Structured cabling, network support and monitoring, Cisco networks, Fiber network design e.t.c
• Experience of ITIL service management wold be an advantage
• Standard documentation skills aligned with local and group services requiremnet
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues within an IPv4 environment
• Must be creative and innovative
• Ability to acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions
• Ability to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels of management
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to motivate team members
How to Apply
Send your applications to the link below: