We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
• The Commercial Manager Zambia Cluster will be responsible to develop our business in the Commercial & Corporate farming sectors within the territory based on good crop nutrition practice.
• The region, which includes Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe, represents an exciting and challenging business environment and the Commercial Manager will be instrumental in developing and growing the Yara market share in the coming years.
• Define, deliver and monitor business strategies, budgets and financial objectives for the commercial & corporate market development and sales.
• Manage commercial pricing and product portfolio requirements based on strong local market knowledge
• Provide Agronomic support to sales reps, agents and directly to the commercial & corporate customer base through farmer meetings
• Develop and implement the application of Yara tools & Services (including sampling and precision farming)
• Direct on-farm involvement with customers and management of key account’s
• Develop and Implement the marketing strategy, in coordination with the BU Africa team for the commercial & corporate farming segment
• Manage commercial & agronomic reporting in accordance with the unit requirements
• Ownership for internal product procurement and forecasting processes
• Managing the sales order and credit control processes
• Ensure all countries’ activities are according to lawful and ethical standards, according to company best practices and compliance policies
• Ensure that business activities complies with the Yara Health, Safety and Quality principles.
• Minimum bachelor degree in business or agronomy
• Minimum 7 years relevant work experience a with several years of management experience
• Good at networking and building relationships
• Strong negotiation skills
• Agronomic knowledge and understanding of commercial farming practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Result oriented
• Computer Literate
• Ability to manage both strategically thinking and operational presence
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Fluent in English and knowledge of Portuguese would be an advantage
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: