Reporting to: Depot Manager
Nature Of Job
• Responsible for day to day sales at the depot.
• Ensuring that customer expectations are met.
• Providing required product information for potential leads and actualizing the sales.
• Applying innovative sales strategies to contribute towards organizational goals.
Candidate must have below relevant experience and qualifications for this role
• Minimum certificate in Agriculture business or marketing.
• Minimum 1 year work experience preferably in agro trade.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Clean driver’s license (but not a must).
• Competent in record keeping.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Honesty persona.
• Confident and articulate.
• Ability to handle stress.
• Initiative and innovation.
• Team player
Duties And Responsibilities
• Day to day selling of agro inputs including fertilizers and agro chemicals.
• Dealing with customer queries and advising them on product information.
• Updating stock records.
Responsible for maintaining and updating customer database.
• Ensuring that sales targets are met.
• Generating of weekly and monthly sales reports for the center.
• Any other responsibilities as delegated.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: