Ref-306 Job Purpose
• The Automotive Service Manager will oversee an effective management of the Service Department, monitor appointment systems by setting realistic and achievable performance targets.
• Provide direction and guidance to automotive mechanics on mechanical maintenance and repair works. The Service Manager will also ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
• Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems.
• Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
• Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
• Monitor customer satisfaction reports and develop service offers by targeting new customers and fleet companies and submit reports to Senior Management.
• Conduct and analyze weekly/fortnightly Key Performance Indicators
• Monitor job quality through quality control inspections, repeat repairs and complaints recorded
• Monitor service and parts co-ordination through regular meetings with Parts Department
• Establish yearly staff training targets and needs
• Monitor service shop environmental and safety issues
• Conduct general tool checks and control workshop tools.
• Maintain employee retention and satisfaction
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Strong people Management/Relation Skills
• Strong Administrative Skills.
• Excellent Negotiating Skills
• Good listener QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Qualifications and experience
• Diploma in any automotive related field
• Degree any automotive or mechanical related field will be an added advantage
• Must have not less than 5 years of Managing a Service Workshop/Department in a very busy operation.
• Must have good experience in the Motor Industry with a reputable authorized dealer
• Strong Computer Skills
• Must have extensive practical experience in vehicle servicing and repairs
How to apply
Send your application to the links below: