REF-308 Job Purpose:
The Sales and Marketing Rep will be required to Increase sales through building own accounts by means of working with existing prospects as well as identify new potential customers in order to grow the assigned territory.
Communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of products and services.
• Provide surgeon feedback on product to Marketing for future system modifications and enhancements.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Negotiation Skills
• Cross Selling Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or and other business field.
• Must have at least 2-3 years Sales and Marketing in the service sector
• Sales and Marketing of IT products and services will be a plus
• Must be result oriented
• Must be a member of ZIM
How to apply
Send your applications to the links below: