Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
• To monitor activities in the foreign exchange market in order to promote market efficiency and integrity.
• Monitor commercial banks’ dealing activities and adherence to market practices to ensure efficiency and integrity in the foreign exchange market is maintained.
• Conduct market surveillance and periodically liaise with the market on key foreign exchange developments.
• Conduct periodic inspections with regard to commercial banks’ compliance with the Foreign Exchange Framework requirements.
• Review dealing operations and assess whether they are in line with international best market practices.
• Conduct market survey in order to analyse the behaviour of players in the domestic foreign exchange market.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc/BA in Economics; Banking & Finance or equivalent with 3 years’ relevant experience
• Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels
Key Knowledge & Attributes
• Statistical skills
• Risk Management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good computer knowledge
• Report writing skills
• Conditions of Service
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
• Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Tenn Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned:
Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director — Human Resources,
Bank of Zambia Bank Square,
PO BOX 30080,