Chambishi Copper Smelter (CCS) is one of Zambia’s largest copper concentrate processing companies, with a design capacity to produce approximately 250,000 tons of copper per year. It is also produces over 670,000tons of sulphuric acid annually as a by-product for the local and export markets. CCS seeks to fill the following vacancy at its Copperbelt High-tech Plant.
A criminal investigations Officer being a law enforcementprofessional, his role will be to solve crimes, identify and detain suspects, uncover facts about a case and prevent future instances of criminal activity in the company.
• Investigate all non-criminal and criminal cases;
• Records statements of facts from complainants and witnesses;
• Receives and ensures information received is being investigated on;
• Opens up investigation dockets;
• Interviews and interrogates suspects to establish the crime which has occurred;
• Uncovering of criminal deals;
• Prepare, giving evidence and testimony in court of law;
• Visiting scenes of crime and scenes of accidents and coordination’s;
• All records with regard to investigate duties are well looked after;
• Ensures all cases, apprehensions are recorded such that in case of court he is able to represent according to what happened.
• Diploma in Law.
• Minimum of 2 years’ working experience preferably in the mining industry.
• Conversant with computer applications such as word and excel.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified persons meeting the above requirements should submit their application letter, copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and telephone numbers in one PDF file to:
The Manager-Human Resources,
Chambishi Copper Smelter,
PO Box 23558,