Chambishi Copper Smelter (CCS) is one of Zambia’s largest copper concentrate processing companies, with a design capacity to produce approximately 250,000 tons of copper per year. It is also produces over 670,000tons of sulphuric acid annually as a by-product for the local and export markets. CCS seeks to fill the following vacancy at its Copperbelt High-tech Plant.
• Supervising, Assigning, Monitoring, Advising, Organizing and coordinating various activities and employees of marketing department to ensure smooth running of department;
• Communication with government departments on various company businesses;
• Logistics agents, Customs clearing agents and transporters to facilitate effective and efficient export of products;
• Acquisition -Handle/Facilitate raw material product sales, and ensuring that all the documentations are done within the recommended time;
• Supervision of preparation of loading orders for products on a daily basis;
• Sales forecasting, sales data review, sales trends monitoring and business trend monitoring and information collection in the business environment;
• Carrying out market surveys and reporting to the marketing manager;
• Preparation and processing of Certificates of Origin for copper blister exports and preparation of copper blister commercial invoices and packing lists;
• Determining training needs of marketing department employees;
• Assessment and evaluation of employee’s performance. Planning and managing the workforce working shifts;
• Handling disciplinary cases and resolving grievances and disputes in the department;
• Degree in Business Administration.
• Conversant with Import and Export Regulations.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Experience/ knowledge of a Mining Environment/Company.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified persons meeting the above requirements should submit their application letter, copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and telephone numbers in one PDF file to:
The Manager-Human Resources
Chambishi Copper Smelter
PO Box 23558