• Responsible for Ensuring timely capture, accuracy, completeness and quality of all Financial Transactions in the General Ledger for Financial Reporting.
Reporting To The Head Of Financial Reportng, The Main Responsibilities Are:
• Management of Input and Output SLAs for Financial Reporting
• Review and Analysis of Operating Expenses in Line with Annaul Operating Plan (AOP) and Flash and Forecast (F&F)
• Management of Accruals
• Management of Prepaid Expenses and Vendor Advance Payments
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Analysis
Required Skills & Knowledge
• ACCA or CIMA qualified
• 3+ years relevant work experience in a similar business environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
• Able to handle, prioritize, multiple project simultaneously
• Strong and solid analytical skills
• Experience from an audit firm is an added advantage
• The candidate must have business awareness
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Strong analytical skills
• The Candidate must be a self-starter.
• The candidate must have the ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver business results
How to Apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to: