• Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Take dictation
• Research and creates presentations
• Generate reports
• Handle multiple projects
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to the email below: