• A Logistic Officer must oversee and coordinate various tasks in order to maintain adequate levels of food, water and other supplies and equipment for military or other personnel.
• We have reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core Logistic Officer duties and responsibilities.
• Coordinate and Track Shipments
• Manage Warehouse
• Analyse Supply Chain Systems
• Oversee Security
• The successful Logistic Officer will possess strong organizational, customer service and communication skills. They would be detail-oriented team players with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. As Logistic Officers typically work with computers and warehouse equipment, strong technical and mechanical skills are helpful.
• In addition to these general skills, a Logistic Officer could be expected by potential employers to possess the following skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to the email below: