Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Ltd has a mission to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka province at commercially and environmentally sustainable levels. In order to achieve this, the company seeks to recruit dynamic and energetic staff that should be performance driven with the requisite competencies. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the under listed vacant positions. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to: Company Secretary/Legal Counsel
Location: Head Office
• To provide legal advice and services in order to safe guard the interest of the company and also Manage regulatory compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
• School certificate
• LLB Degree from a reputable University
• Valid practicing certificate
• Advocate of the High Court of Zambia
• Three (03) years post qualification experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Applications together with copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and three (3) names of referees should reach the undersigned:
Acting Director Human Resources and Administration,
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
871 Katemo Road,
PO Box 50198