Educore Services Zambia Ltd. Trident College is located on a 113-hectare nature reserve in Solwezi, Zambia. The school opened its doors to the first pioneering group of pupils and parents in January 2014. In addition to serving the educational needs of the local copper mining community, the College, which is now home to 232 pupils, is rapidly be-coming the boarding school of choice in Zambia and a firm option for parents and pupils throughout southern Africa. Trident College is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic School Secretary to be based in Solwezi. The appointee will be responsible for all front office daily activities and other administration duties.
The appointee will report to: The Senior Administrator and contribute directly to all areas of Administration at Trident College.
Main Purpose of the Job
• Front office duties at Trident College to both internal and external clients.
• Stock management of office supplies and key issuance and returns.
• Interacting with school IT support by reporting and following up of all faults to IT School Support timeously.
• Distribution of copying and printing for teaching staff, management of colour copying.
• Overseeing, sorting and distribution of mail including courier services.
• Co-ordination and management of the day to day travel schedule with school drivers.
• Liasing and co-coordinating with Nemchem on general office cleaning, tidiness and upkeep of school and surrounding areas.
• Monitoring and updating of daily electronic school notice board.
• Provide assistance to Admissions Officer and Senior Administrator with general office duties.
• Upkeep of a daily staff attendance register.
• Updating pupil records on school database
• Qualifications & Experience
• Certificate in Secretarial studies
• Diploma in Business Administration or Social Science is an added advantage
• Basic use and understanding of databases to assist with all student and parent information.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
• Self-motivated presentable and well organised
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point)
• Ability to handle stress associated with the need to meet deadlines
• Personal qualities of integrity, team player, attentive to detail, goal oriented and able to multi-task
How to Apply
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: