Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Ltd (MWSC) is the provider of water and sewerage services in Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position in Chingola:
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer Implementation – Water, the job holder shall be responsible for supervising construction programs for both in-house and contracted water network and water treatment works.
- Ensuring that contractors have displayed program of works including all critical working drawings, constantly monitoring project cost, quality and time.
- Holding site meetings after inspection of works.
- Ensuring contractor has adequate levels of deployment of staff, plant and equipment on site for speedy implementation of works.
- Ensuring adherence to contract provisions by contractors and consultants.
- Submitting weekly/monthly progress updates complete with labour and equipment returns.
- Reviewing all payment claims and making recommendations for payment
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in Civil/Water Engineering or closely related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in water supply and sewerage
- Registered Engineer with the Engineering Registration Board (ERB) and Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ).
Required Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Proficiency project management and engineering design software (AutoCAD)
- Should have traceable design and project supervisory skills
- A team player with ability to supervise a skilled and diverse team
How to Apply
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive CV including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates to the address below.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources,
Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
Musonko House, Kabundi Road,
PO Box 11712,