Zambia Telecommunications Company Ltd (ZAMTEL) has embarked on a major network upgrade and modernization program to support its aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy. This project will run from January 2018 to end in December 2019. ZAMTEL seeks to employ talented, Self-motivated and qualified professionals for the following positions under the program office:
- To coordinate management of fixed and mobile sales projects to ensure that the programme objectives are met within the specified time frame.
- Drive the monetization of all site investment as per business plan.
- Responsible for country customer acquisition, Design and develop customer acquisition strategy for execution in the regions and ensures that national sales targets are achieved.
- To develop excellent team, systems & process in channel sales and customer care in field operations.
- Build a strong distribution infrastructure that creates a sustainable institutional foundation for future business of the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/ Marketing or related filed. Project Management qualification an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a commercial driven environment with aggressive sales targets achievement, 3 years of which should be at senior management level.
- Experience in formulation and execution of tactical plan.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferably in Telecom products and services.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to the following links below:
Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above,
Save your Cover letter and CV as one-word document using the following format:
Full Names _ Job Title e.g,
Banda Matimba _ Project Director.
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: