PATH now seeks to recruit an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support PAMO leadership and staff by performing a variety of tasks related to office management, communication and liaison. In addition, you will provide the link between PAMO project and the PATH country office staff, as well as other projects. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Managing office communication and correspondence.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take minutes at meetings
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Manage visitors to senior management.
- Coordinate team meetings, arrangements for guests, tele conferencing, workshops, other project meetings as requested including needs, catering, travel arrangements, hotel suggestions, transport and other necessary details for staff and guests.
- Support preparations of Requests for Authority to travel (RATs) for project staff.
- Support procurement of project goods and services.
- Process procurement related transactions in the financial system (Business World)
- Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management from a recognized institution, or related field.
- Minimum three (03) years of proven admin or assistant experience and proven knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: