The National Institute of Public (NIPA) is a statutory body established under an Act of Parliament No.15 of 1996. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals. The vacancies are therefore available to be filled by suitably qualified candidates:
- To direct and manage the daily operation of the Information Technology Department and leading the IT Team, auxiliary staff so as to efficiently and effectively carry out IT projects and support the Institute’s Users with Institute communication and IT infrastructure and systems.
Reports to: Executive Director
Knolwedge and Skills requirements:
- Grade 12/university entrant
- Bachelors Degree or Higher Level diploma with a strong bias in programming and database systems
- Masters Degree with strong bias in database and network systems management
- Minimum 5 year post qualifying work experience in a reputable organization
- Solid track record in systems database and networked management
- High level analytical reports to guide management decision making
- Knowledge of evolving IT issues
- Knowledge and capacity to interpret and apply ICT policies and procedures
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory regime for use of application of ICTs
- Knowledge of business systems and policies
- Attention to detail
- Complex dynamic problems that require resolution in time
- Member of relevant professional body
- Personal Attributes
- High interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Candidates who applied in to response to our earlier advertisement should not apply.
Conditions Of Service
- Position 1 is on a fixed term contract of three years renewable by mutual agreement, and positions 2 to 4 are on permanent and pensionable contract of service.
- NIPA Terms and Conditions of Service will apply.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their written applications attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications: employment and experience, publications: date of availability, and contact details including cell numbers, e-mail address, names and e-mail addresses of two (2) professional and (1) character referee all or whom must be active. Applicants may download the Employment Form from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm. Only applications with the completed NIPA Application Form will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications to reach NIPA
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive National Institute of Public Administration,
PO Box 31990,
+260 211 222480 or 228802-4